Teleporter

Hey Visitor,

I'm a bunny and my name is Sooki, I'm hired by the contributors to operate this teleport service!

If you want, you can quickly teleport to the next destinations (best of all it's FREE!):

  • Goonzu
  • Monday, January 21, 2008

    A lookback on my life in 2007


    About this article:
    Today was one of those "lookback" days and I thought "why not make a blogpost..." So just like the picture... I look back on my 365 days I walked on earth in 2007, just to see that not all is 100% black or white, mainly grey or colourful :D


    The Blog's I've been reading:


    My favourite post's:


    Things I learned:
    I learn every day, so it's hard to list it all... but if there's one thing I learned it'd be the fact that there's hope for me not to end up lonely. Yay! Valentine's Day here we come!

    Things I gained:
    I gained a girlfriend and several friends by playing online games.

    Things I Started/Ended:
    I started/ended playing MTV's VLB (a free online virtual world where you can live the MTV life) This is where I met my girlfriend, against all odds, since we are several timezone's away from each other. And her friend made her play goonzu and in turn made me play it... and now I'm the only one playing it! :D And I signed up and drew some drawings over at Sketchfu.com OH! I almost forgot... I also started blogging! :D

    Copied from:
    Lookback on my life in 2007 over at CCTT

    I invite everyone who read this post to copy and post it on their blog, with of course THEIR things :p and leave a comment if you've done so!

    I hope your year was and will be even better than mine.

    1 comment:

    LadyJava said...

    Hiya there.. I am honored that you really like my blog enough to subscribe to it :).. I very much appreciated it and hope you gain insights and have lots of fun while you are there...:)

    Have a great weekend
    LadyJava