Teleporter

Hey Visitor,

I'm a bunny and my name is Sooki, I'm hired by the contributors to operate this teleport service!

If you want, you can quickly teleport to the next destinations (best of all it's FREE!):

  • Goonzu
  • Wednesday, October 3, 2007

    I Celebrate You



    On your birthday, I celebrate you!
    On your special day,
    I’m thinking of all the wonderful things you are
    that bring so much joy to others, including me!
    I celebrate your unconquerable spirit,
    that lets you meet every challenge
    with confidence, enthusiasm and persistence.
    I admire your sensitivity.
    You see needs that cry out to be met
    that no one else sees,
    and you meet them,
    out of your deep and caring heart,
    out of your wisdom,
    out of your strength.
    I treasure your uniqueness;
    There is no one else like you,
    and I feel blessed to know
    such an extraordinary person.
    I appreciate you, respect you,
    cherish you, look up to you.
    Happy, happy birthday!
    May each new birthday
    be the best one ever for you;
    You deserve it!
    By Joanna Fuchs



    You're the friend I know I can act like a complete idiot with and no matter what you will stand there laughing with me.
    You're the friend that I can get completely mad at, and then having you stand there with a funny face completely ignoring the fact that I'm mad at you, and just burst out laughing
    You're the friend that I can trust with everything. There isn't a thing in the world I would doubt telling you about because I trust you with my whole heart.
    You're the friend that has been through rough times with me and we will still come out standing strong.
    You're the friend that I will run to if in trouble.
    You're the friend that has always tried to help me out.
    And well you know what? You're a person that I consider..., well euhm "very special" (to say the least :D)!

    I've posted this post to celebrate that "very special" person's birthday. I'm sure that person know's I meant her! Well Have a BLAST today... and only better ever after :D I hope you like it! :D

    1 comment:

    collectmythoughts said...

    gosh, u've gone all out mister :P & i appreciate u for it. No birthday would be the same without u ;)thanks a million n more *AHEM* ( *we*)