Teleporter

Hey Visitor,

I'm a bunny and my name is Sooki, I'm hired by the contributors to operate this teleport service!

If you want, you can quickly teleport to the next destinations (best of all it's FREE!):

  • Goonzu
  • Thursday, September 4, 2008

    Meditation Conversation...


    Meditation is perhaps the hardest thing I’ve ever attempted.

    To sit quietly, on the brink of one’s thoughts. To sit wide-eyed, eyes shut, blinking into the void.

    To not think the color that springs to mind, the word, the painted gate. Do not picture the painted gate. The color pink. An elephant.

    Sometimes it’s better to run hard, chin into the wind, lungs burning and the blood bulging each vein, muscles straining until no thought can survive the heat of your brain.

    Response: My brain usually processes multiple tasks at a time, so meditation is not for me. I chat, forum post, listen to long and watch tv all at once!
    Me: Is it "multitasking" or "out of focus"... nowadays it's hard to say!

    What do you think? Feel free to comment!
    Follow the "topic" over at: 1Freeweb FREE Webhosting by posting

    No comments: