Teleporter

Hey Visitor,

I'm a bunny and my name is Sooki, I'm hired by the contributors to operate this teleport service!

If you want, you can quickly teleport to the next destinations (best of all it's FREE!):

  • Goonzu
  • Saturday, July 7, 2007

    First steps...



    Well I’ve created this blog today to provide a way to keep in touch with the people who’ve crossed my path… Some crossed it, some kept following the same path for a while, knowing there’ll be a point where we’ll split… perhaps to come together later during the journey, perhaps not… This is journey I’m talking about is what most people call “LIFE”… So on this blog you can find back the things I experience or find “note” worthy… Or in other words on this blog you can read the path I’ve followed so far… Enjoy! (If not this blog, hopefully at least your journey XD)
    And when would be a better time to start this blog than on the 07-07-07 at 7Pm GMT?
    One of the most important and international events today happened was the “Life Earth” concerts held in 7 Continents and in 9 Places (US – New York, US – Washington, UK, Australia, Japan, China, South Africa, Germany, Brazil).
    Read more about this event: I came across this article while typing this post

    Well This was the first post of the “hopefully” soo many! Feel free to subscribe to this blog and/or to contact me!

    1 comment:

    collectmythoughts said...

    Heya :) so finally you've got a place i can come to & read more about u know...
    Nice picture btw :) & likewise..ur there to help..I'm there when u need help ;)p/s: i had a part in a spelling error somewhere in the blog.